At Shelly A. Gallagher, PA, we help seniors and families find answers to difficult questions such as:
- Long-term care is so expensive. Can I get assistance from Medicaid to help pay for it?
- How can I make sure that people I trust will be able to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- How can I ensure that after I pass away, my assets will be distributed to the people I want to receive them?
- What is probate?
- What is involved in settling an estate?
- What is guardianship? Do I need a guardian?
We can work with you to design a customized plan that provides answers and solutions to issues like these. This site is intended to give you an introduction to what we do, who we are, and how we assist our clients. Of course, the best way to learn about how we can help you achieve your planning goals is to contact us for a consultation. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person. Let’s talk soon.